Hey guys! I hope you had an awesome weekend and are off to a great start this week! I started orientation on Monday for residency – I cannot believe it is already here and in a few short weeks I’ll be writing orders and doing the real thing. My first rotation is at the Children’s Hospital and I just got my schedule today which includes working 24 out of the next 28 days. Can we just agree that the fabulousness of #4thyear is officially over? Part of me is not so excited to embrace the craziness of my life in these next few years, but another part is totally ready to dive in and submerge myself into this life I have wanted for so long!
On to the recipe. Andrew and I have been on a serious seafood kick these last few weeks, as if you haven’t noticed! This stir fry has to be my absolute favorite version of the Asian classic to date. It has just the right amount of sweet, with a little kick from the garlic. It is absolutely delicious and makes the perfect light, summer dish. Hope you love it as much as we did!
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO – Emmy Lou Lou
- 8 Ounces fresh scallops
- 16 Ounces medium sized raw shrimp, peeled and devined
- 8 Ounces crab meat
- 16 Ounces frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 Cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons honey
- 2 Teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add scallops, crab, and shrimp to pan. Cook until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add stir fry vegetables to pan. Cook until almost cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, scallops, and crab to pan with vegetables.
- Add vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and salt to pan.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.